Hello and welcome back (to me!) I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus from my blog while spending time travelling to various worksites, including the amazing Schwartz Reisman Centre in Vaughan, the nearly completed Bridgepoint Hospital, and the major urban development known as “The Blocks” atSpadina Ave.and Bremner Rd.
While I’ve missed several weeks in between, I’m happy to report that my 12 week transformation has been a success! If you recall, I started off the process back in late January after the holiday season, weighing in at 224lbs and carrying 24.5% body fat.
After starting back with a yoga practice, renewing my commitment to cardio and weights, and eating lots of salads and lean forms of protein, I’m happy to report that I currently stand at 218lbs., with 18.5% body fat!
Here are the main points I want to leave you with from this blogging experience:
1) Anyone can make a positive change in their life by getting active. Start small, but get started.
2) Anyone can reap the rewards of healthy eating habits. Renew your commitment to eating well.
3) Drinking water is VERY important. 8 cups a day is not hard to achieve.
4) Framing your lifestyle commitments in 12 week cycles is very helpful.
5) Avoid fried foods as much as possible. They add A LOT of extra calories and fat.
I want to thank you for taking the time to read my blog over the past several months. If there is anything I can do to help you, whether it be a fitness assessment or a program checkup, please feel free to reach me through the MNJCC Fitness Centre.